Parts Finder by Amazon

I've decided to fit my blog with a new feature called Parts Finder provided by  Amazon.Amazon has a very neat feature that will come in handy when you’re shopping for your new windshield wiper blades – it’s called the Amazon Part Finder and I’m a huge fan.I believe that this feature is always welcome on a blog about cars.Most of you probably own cars and this will help you find the little things to need for your car,or maybe even the bigger things.No matter the page you access you'll find the parts finder app on the right side of the screen.Using the Part Finder Widget at the bottom of the page is really simple.
You simply select the Year, Make and Model.
Once you’re done selecting the Model, the Go button will become clickable.
Click it, and you’ll be taken to Amazon’s Automotive section.This will facilitate your search of any kind of car parts.I hope you like this feature and feel free to share with me your thoughts and opinions about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...